School Oral Health Program
Posted on September 22nd, 2016
- The Oral Health Program will be coming to your child’s school to offer free fluoride varnish for all children from Kindergarten to grade 2.
- We will also provide free dental sealants for all grade1and 2 students who need them.
- If your grade 3 child received sealants from us last year, we will recheck and repair/complete them if needed. A consent package will be sent home with the grade 3 children who had sealants placed last year.
- You can expect a consent package to come home Sept 23rd.
- Please read, fill out, sign and return the consent forms to your school by Oct 11th.
- The Oral Health team will be at your school Jan 16-19th & May 8-11th. If you have any questions please call the oral health staff at the Vegreville CHC/PH at 780-631-0016 or 780-631-3331; ext: 260.